Extreme RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme RolePlay

[SA-MP] Extreme-RP Forums (Current Server IP: 92.48.82.217:7807)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Varun's Indroduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Varun
Server Admin
Server Admin

Varun's Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Varun's Indroduction   Varun's Indroduction Empty2nd July 2011, 3:59 pm

Varun's BioGraphy

My name is Varun and I live in Los Santos, I was born in India in 1993. When i was 5 years old I joined my school and I was very best student in whole school. When i was in class 12th i passed my exam and got 1st Position. I belong to middle class family. My father had a business of car mechanic. My fathers have no friends he don’t like friends. My father had a loan of 2 millions but my father is not able to repay the loan, Then he have to sell his property and repay the loan of 2 millions.
I was shocked and I had left the country. Now we are hopeless, homeless and come to Los Santos. Here we had nothing to wear, eat, drink and live, so I slept in station my friend Anthony Jordan saw me and told me to live here you need job to do and i found vest job but I don’t earned much in that job, so I joined taxi driver job. One day i am waiting for costumer 3 guys come to me told to me to go to hit the gas station or they killed me, so i did, I saw 2 police mobiles but soon i lost them and i was behind blueberry. I unfortunately saw them they are not wearing seat belt.
I got an idea to Disarms them I called my friend Anthony with SASP Elvis Black i see how SASP fighting with them and caught them and arrest them I thanked them and he also thanked me and told me you are nice guy helping us then i thought i will apply for SASP . I Varun will begin new life with this faction. Crimes will never come out in the shine of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatestuntage10.forumotions.in/
R. Clark
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Varun's Indroduction   Varun's Indroduction Empty3rd July 2011, 7:47 am

This is supposed to be OOC dude... Hopefully you don't live in Los Santos irl.
Back to top Go down
Varun
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Varun's Indroduction   Varun's Indroduction Empty3rd July 2011, 11:39 am

Its Only Biography Dude Not Real
If it is real i must make original biography
Back to top Go down
R. Clark
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Varun's Indroduction   Varun's Indroduction Empty3rd July 2011, 9:05 pm

Look what category "Introductions" are under. I'm quite sure it says "General Discussions ((OOC))"
Back to top Go down
Roland_Smith
Scripter/Mapper
Scripter/Mapper

PostSubject: Re: Varun's Indroduction   Varun's Indroduction Empty22nd July 2011, 9:20 am

R. Clark wrote:
This is supposed to be OOC dude... Hopefully you don't live in Los Santos irl.

This really makes me laugh irl xD.
But nice to meet you Varun from Los Santos.

Naw just messing clown , but good to see that your putting effort in creating topics.
And WoW! -61 reputation Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Varun
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Varun's Indroduction   Varun's Indroduction Empty22nd July 2011, 9:56 pm

But i see your rep is -62
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varun's Indroduction   Varun's Indroduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Varun's Indroduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme RolePlay :: General Disscussion ((OOC)) :: Introductions-
Jump to: