Extreme RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme RolePlay

[SA-MP] Extreme-RP Forums (Current Server IP: 92.48.82.217:7807)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[DENIED] Tomo Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomo
Roleplay Beginner
Roleplay Beginner

[DENIED] Tomo Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Tomo Application   [DENIED] Tomo Application Empty21st June 2011, 8:22 am

Personal Details

1) Surname:Tomo
2) Forename:Layi
3) Gender (IC):Male
4 Age (OOC):22
5) Age (IC):22

6) Have you ever served time in prison?:No

7) Do you have a criminal record?:No

Cool Can you communicate effectively in the English language? (OOC):Yes

9)Education record (Name of High School attendance, College attendance):Hukanda Callege

10)Additional Information about yourself and why you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer:(Atleast 100 words) I was born in San Andreas and was raised in Los Santos during my early years I joined my school and I was very best student in whole school. When i was in class 12th i passed my exam and got 1st Position, my friend Elvis Black was a long serving L.S.P.D officer for many years then retiring he moved to San Andreas at the age of 42 and met my family Williams Eastern from Australia who was traveling on a holiday. My Father and Mother got married after my mother applied for citizen ship; I was born at Los Santos All Saints Hospital. I always aspired to my father who was a protector of the law, protecting the people from criminals, I myself through the years modeled myself as a citizen of a zero tolerance of crime and law breaking. My Father passed away at the age of 55 a few years ago and my mother lives at my home in Los Santos.
I am and still a member of the neighborhood watch program reporting suspicious activity when I can. When I got old enough I for the L.S.P.D as a Cadet working in M.P.S planting a seed for a big tree to grow and honoring my fathers service to his country by following in his footsteps. I got inspirations from my father, and my friend Elvis Black. I know, talking about money, it's a very good, well-paid job. But that's not the point. That's not the point of living. I saw an advert, which made me smile. Los Santos Police Department it was. And they're recruiting. Finally, I found what I wanted to find. Fighting crime, help people, live everyday with a new experience, new missions, orders. Fighting crime, help people to feel safer in the city - that inspired me. Parents agreed with my idea to join LSPD, everyone is happy with that, me either. I, am will begin new life if I'll join this faction.

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:Ryan Clark

Current rank:Chief

Quotation:He is Good Rp'er
Back to top Go down
R. Clark
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner

[DENIED] Tomo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Tomo Application   [DENIED] Tomo Application Empty21st June 2011, 8:52 am

Good application, but I'm sorry to tell you that some parts of it, were not as good as others, and therefore, you have been: DENIED

Reason(s):

(( I've never seen you ingame. ))

(( You claim that you have references from me, and since I've never met you, this is impossible. ))

(( Putting "good RP'er" in an IC section of the application makes me wonder about how good your RP skills actually are. ))

(( You also failed at using the correct thread title. ))

(( Please take these things into consideration. You may reapply in TWO WEEKS. ))

Ryan Clark,
Chief of Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Tomo Application
Page 1 of 1